Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just a short one since I stayed a long time at the Widgets going away party for L. It was really nice to sit and talk with my friends again. I definitely made more friends at Widgets than I have at any of my jobs and I enjoy being with them when there's an opportunity--as long as I don't have to walk into that building to see them.

I had a nightmare last week where I was back in my old cube at Widgets in the middle of frantic activity but I was just in people's way--I couldn't do anything to help and I was really frustrated. That was either a message about the present, a sumup of the past, or both. Or maybe it was just a dream.

3 Comments:

Blogger sherzy said...

It is a living nightmare for some of us. But it was nice to see you.

3:02 PM  
Blogger sadboy001 said...

Ditto.

I had something more clever than that, but in my exhausted state, I didn't save it. Or decided it wasn't clever enough to post. I don't recall.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where is the news about the awesome goal that you scored !?!?!
(Way to chip the keeper :-) )

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home