Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Me Bitter?

This comment was posted at the end of my Olympics Part III entry.

"Bitterness can be exhausting." This was in reference to me saying I was exhausted by the time I wrote and edited that long entry.

Interesting. Rereading the entry I don't see any bitterness. In fact I really don't ever feel bitter about anything. Angry, definitely, and I've blogged about that. At this point I have only good feelings toward the company (I'm a shareholder after all) and almost everyone that works there.

Yeah, I'm still angry at that bitter, sarcastic guy that forced me out of the company but I try to think of him as little as possible even though I know he thinks about me all the time--why else would he read my blog everyday?

I think what I wrote in the Olympics entries is as accurate as any journalistic report would be since I don't believe in "objective journalism." I'd love to hear your responses. (Bitter, sarcastic comments aren't welcome.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home