Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wow! I hear my old job at Widgets will shortly be available. I'm going to call some HR and management people on Monday to see how the job is going to be posted. It's worth some phone calls. I know I quit but I've learned a lot since October and I feel like I could really come into that challenge with a new attitude. Really interesting.

I got that intel from a Widgeteer that came to the cruise ship (that person compared it to a mall) for lunch on Friday. It's so nice to see my Widget friends!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure would be nice to have your positive energy back in the building.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a good long time!

7:55 PM  
Blogger changingagain said...

I secretly emailed my resume today.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home