Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I got my free turkey at work today. We don't need it for Thanksgiving so I took it right over to the food shelf. I hope it's good.

Not much else happened today. I'm still trying to set up a meeting for my biggest project, going out several weeks to try to find some open times. No luck so far.

I did have my biweekly hour with my manager and after some funny stories about traveling he asked me if I had produced any of my prescribed documents. I said no. He said well hopefully things will pick up for me since I added a project because he wants me to start cranking these things out. He was very matter-of-fact about it--he just wants to see progress in the whole migration program.

We finished with a whirlwind tour of how to write job goals that my next review will be based on. By the end he had almost decided I should just copy the goals of the person that does the same job since we're doing the same thing. I'll talk to her about that tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home