Sunday, December 18, 2005

One more week and then vacation. I have a lot to do on Monday and three hours on the phone on Wednesday with people at the other location, but by Thursday it'll get quiet at work. On Friday everyone will, I'm told, be out of there by 1:30.

I have a few interesting business essays still to talk about--one on Knowledge Management and a few on leadership. I think the essays I've talked about already are the most pertinent to my own and the Widgets situation. I'll cover the rest this week.

I'm looking forward to my first week off in a year. If you work, shouldn't you have and be able to use your time off? Shouldn't they make you take your time off so you can fresh and enthusiastic? I'm really so sick of getting up five days a week with very few breaks (apologies to my Widgets friends working nearly every day for much longer hours than I work).

I got the information for my legal insurance this weekend. I can call a lawyer line and ask about all sorts of stuff. I'm going to call about an unresolved issue at my last workplace and about doing a will. They also have a web site with downloadable forms for common legal transactions and for living wills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home