Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It's late for blogging. I had early soccer and then talked for a while with a couple of Widgetistas. I heard that it was announced to my former group at Widgets that I wasn't responsible for the big mess that happened there in November and December. I knew when I walked out the door I would be blamed for anything that went wrong, including higher gas prices and the avian flu. Now I know that, in fact, I WAS blamed for most everything (but probably not the avian flu). I actually do care if people think I caused all the misfortune so I'm glad that no one is spreading that story at the moment.

Things certainly did change for the worse in the basement after I left Widgets since no one took over the project management work I was doing. That created problems that were....someone else's fault.

I was given a new project today that will move very quickly. I looked on the intranet for information but it was very sketchy so I talked to my former coworker who is working on the DTDs for the content. He explained it generally but it's tough to follow the jargon when you first start on a new project. I need to draw some diagrams tomorrow and talk to some more people.

I have some interesting things to talk about but no energy or time now. Tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home