Monday, January 02, 2006

Thanks for the responses to my recent "Angry" entry--I enjoyed reading your comments and emails. I promise my anger at Widgets isn't affecting what I do or how I do it but it hits me when I think about that place or talk to people still working there or other Widgets survivors. Writing that entry really helped me understand what I was feeling.

BTW, I didn't make it to Widgets for the shareholders vote on the company's fiscal reorganization. The reorg was approved, which will make certain partners happy and lead to a confrontation with another partner. I hope the fiscal leaders correctly calculated the cost of this change.

Arizona was great! It was in the 70s during the day, 40s at night and sunny most of the time. They haven't had rain in Phoenix for three months so it's very, very dry. I got to do a little climbing and see some ruins and red rocks although we didn't have time to look around Sedona.

Wow, having more than a week of vacation has been wonderful! We have MLK day off so that's another long weekend and then I already have a long weekend in March set up. I think I can handle going back to work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home